Thursday, September 26, 2013

Today

I recently started a class at my local community college through a program at my school, so it's free for me to go. The class I'm taking is Intro to Psychology, it's a 200 class. After the first class, I was unsure of it and thought for sure I was going to hate it. Today changed my mind though, because we get to do a couple projects that are going to be lots of fun. I decided I want to do a book report on the book, Quiet by Susan Cain. It's a book comparing introverts and extroverts. I am fascinated by the differences between introverts and extroverts due to my dad's obsession with it. I love psychology, because I've tried on so many different levels to understand my mom. I want to learn more about psychology, because I want to know why my mom makes the decisions she  makes.
On the low point of my day, I discovered that a close guy friend of mine might possibly like me. Most girls like attention they get from guys, but I don't if there's the potential of someone getting hurt or if I accidentally lead a guy on. My close friend, Jessica texted me last night asking if I'd like a set of all the seasons of Breaking Bad for my birthday. Of course I said yes, because I absolutely love Breaking Bad, and I hadn't considered how much it would cost at the time. Today, she told me that the aforementioned guy was going to get me that for my birthday. I told her to dissuade him from getting it for me, because I don't like people giving me expensive gifts, especially since Jessica told me he's going to work really hard to earn the money for it. This whole thing really makes me sad, because he's a really nice guy, and he doesn't deserve to get hurt. This is why I try to stay away from guys, I don't like hurting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment