Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A Little Bit About Me

As of late my life hasn't been too exciting. I get up every morning, go to school, come home, do homework, practice violin, and watch T.V. On Tuesdays I drive a half an hour from town to play with two orchestral groups leaving at 4:30 and returning at 9:30. On Wednesdays, I take a violin lesson, and on Thursdays I teach two violin lessons. This schedule sounds simple enough but the classes I take prove differently. I take two AP classes, chemistry, Pre-Calculus, and will be starting a college class on Psychology in two weeks. Fortunately, I have a free period during the day, so I have time to do homework during the day. I try my best to be a straight A student, but I'm not. My GPA is a 3.9, so I suppose that's close enough, right?
 I have two obnoxious dogs. One is a toy poodle, the other is a dachshund. Their names are Tweakers(used to be Amico) and P-Knut. We renamed Amico, Tweakers, because he has bad teeth, shakes, can't breathe well, has patchy fur, and much more. 
My parents are divorced. I live with my dad, although I used to live with my mom, but she's pretty psycho. My brothers are 24 and 22. Both of my brothers live within 6 hours of where I live. I enjoy their company more now that they are older and nicer. 
I love to play violin if you couldn't tell already. I also play guitar, bass, piano, baritone, mandolin, and ukulele. I like to sing and write my indie folk songs. For my last birthday my dad bought me a recording system that I paid for half. It, surprisingly, only cost $300 with the program, microphone, and everything else that I needed. My recorded songs, of course, don't have the quality of songs you hear on the radio and buy on iTunes, but it still sounds good all the same. 
So there you have it a little bit about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment