Monday, September 23, 2013

Sickness

I did end up going to the Lumineers concert last night!!! It was absolutely amazing!! I loved everything about it! It was kinda funny though, because we ended up sitting right next to these really drunk guys. They were pretty funny. When we were waiting for the concert to start they were talking about animals they would have on their rugby team. I felt pretty decent before and during the concert, but afterwards my voice was extremely hoarse. Everyone at school today kept making fun of my voice, because I sounded like a man. I only ended up getting around four hours of sleep last night so tomorrow I'm going to skip first period. The main reason I'm skipping first period is, because I have band, and we have to march tomorrow. Marching sounds exhausting, and I want sleep.
On the up side, the guy I like talked to me during chemistry. This guy also likes me. It was just my luck that he chose today to have a conversation with me considering that I sounded like a man. He sympathized with me about being sick which according to my friend he rarely pities people. Not that I enjoy being pitied, but he was the first one to not comment on the horribleness of my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment