Saturday, September 7, 2013

Mountain Man

Before school started my dad and I went to have a meeting with my principal about my schedule. Why wasn't I able to meet with my counselor like most schools?? All the counselors at my school at the end of last school year quit so our new counselors weren't prepared to deal with rearranging schedules, I guess. Anyways, My dad and I are sitting in the office waiting for the principal to finish with the student currently in his office. Earlier, my dad had mentioned how impressed he was with our principal. At the time I had thought he was either crazy or thinking of our previous vice principal(he also quit and went to work for a different school). As we're waiting the principal comes out for a brief second and says,"I'll be with you in a few minutes."
My dad turns to me and says, "That's your principal?" I respond with a simple yes and proceed to ask him why. He says, "That mountain man is your principal. 'Wait a minute, please while I'll finish my doobie." I begin laughing my ass off, because he was completely right. My principal has a pot belly with Einsteinesque white hair and grayish goatee. He also wears glasses that give him a constant bewildered look. When he talks he's completely out of it and has pretty much no idea what he's talking about. There you have the lovely principal of my high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment