Saturday, September 7, 2013

Heisenberg Fridays

My best friend and I went school shopping together, and we both bought Heisenberg T-shirts. Originally, when we bought the T-shirts we thought hey it's "Breaking Bad" T-shirt let's get it. After we bought them though we came up with the grand idea of having what we call "Heisenberg Fridays." Every other Friday we're going to wear our Heisenberg T-shirts to school. So far we've only had one Heisenberg Friday and had many people comment on our t-shirts. We were even able to get another girl from our school to wear a "Breaking Bad" t-shirt of her own for the next Heisenberg Friday.
In the morning before I left for school my dad and I were talking about "Breaking Bad," and if I was going to ask my chemistry teacher about methyl-whatever it is. I responded with, "Dad, it's called methylamine. It's the stuff they replaced the sudafed with. It's also what makes the meth blue." 
"I feel like such a great father, discussing how to make meth with my daughter." I laughed at him, because it's quite obvious to everyone who knows me that I wouldn't make or do meth. I must admit though a science teacher who turns into a meth cook is a good show though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment