Friday, September 27, 2013

September

I must admit the first month of my Junior year wasn't what I was expecting. I know the month is quite over yet, but it's close enough. It's been a decent year, better than most years I have to say. I was expecting this year to be completely awful because of my classes, but my classes have been surprisingly easy. Also, I've been getting quite a bit of attention from the most random people this year. I'm not sure why, but all of sudden people seem to realize I actually exist. I guess being in this school for two years now probably has something to do with it, but it could also have something to do with the fact that the clothes I'm wearing are better than in years past. I haven't had one jeans and sweatshirt day at all this year which I believe is a new record. Another contributing factor to people noticing me more could be, because I dated a guy last year that pretty much everyone knew. I'm still not sure how that ended up happening, it could be that even though he was popular he wasn't very attractive, and he was pretty weird.
I have a better outlook for the rest of the year. With the events that happened my sophomore year and this summer I'm beginning to realize that just about anything is possible. I think junior year might be a pretty decent year.

No comments:

Post a Comment