Sunday, September 22, 2013

Beheading

Right now is the most perfect time in my life for me to get beheaded. I have an awful headache, I'm congested, have a runny nose, sore throat, my teeth hurt from clenching them, and my ears won't pop(they need to pop desperately). The worst part about all of this is The Lumineers concert is tonight. I absolutely love The Lumineers along with Mumford and Sons, Of Monsters and Men, and The Avett Brothers. Of all the days in my entire life, I have to be sick on this one. I'm hoping that by the time we have to leave I feel better, because I have a feeling my dad won't let me go if I still feel like this. I always have such awful luck when it comes to being sick. Last February, I got sick right before Winter Formal. The day of Winter Formal I was laying on the couch, and my dad says to me, "You look like death." That was exactly what I wanted to hear before I had to make an attempt to look like a human. Fortunately and unfortunately, I felt better by the time I had to leave. I say fortunately and unfortunately, because I dislike dances very much. The only reason I went to Winter Formal last year was, because the guy I was dating at the time loved going to dances so I kinda had to go. Anyways, I really hope that this cold diminishes at least somewhat before tonight. I would probably be one of the saddest people in the world if I didn't get to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment