Monday, September 30, 2013

Fantasy

This week is homecoming week, my least favorite week of the year, because of how pointless it is and how excited everyone gets over it. On the bright side though, Sam, my nephew, is having his first birthday this Saturday! He is the most adorable baby. I had to watch him last Sunday for a little bit with my brother while my other brother, Sam's dad was working. It almost felt like watching two kids since my brother who is 22 years old asked me to make him Mac N' Cheese. My birthday present for Sam consist of a blue blanket with bears on it and a Halloween T-shirt that says, "Stay Spooky." My birthday is only five days after Sam's on 10/10 which has to be the coolest day to be born on. Not only is my day and month the same, but the number is the first double digit. My mom told me once that she had found this thing that said being born on 10/10 meant you had some sort of special power like being the seventh son of seventh son, but she couldn't remember what it was.
I won fantasy baseball. I had hoped I would when I started, but I wasn't sure that I would. I just wanted to make sure I beat my brother which I did by quite a bit, because he got eighth place. My dad played to, and he placed fifth. For the championship game I beat a guy who changed his pitchers pretty much every day. This guy basically lived, breathed, and ate Fantasy Baseball, and he was beat by a sixteen year old girl. I think it's funny that someone would put so much effort towards something and get beat by a girl who's sixteen.

No comments:

Post a Comment