Saturday, September 14, 2013

Happiness in a Jar

Peanut butter is a main staple in my house. My dad and I absolutely love peanut butter. I decided this school year I would keep a jar of peanut butter in my locker for lunch. I take a spoon to school and eat peanut butter right out of the jar. One day during my free period I was hungry, because I had skipped lunch, and I decided I wanted some peanut butter. The only problem was I didn't have a spoon. I have friend who has the same free period as me, so we went in search to find me a spoon. We first went to the cafeteria, in hopes that it was still open, it was not. Next, we decided to go to our band teacher, because he always has plastic spoons for fundraising events. We go downstairs to the band room and he's in helping another of my friends practice a song. He asks, "What do you need?" I say, "I WANNA SPOON!" My friend that had walked with me down there says, "I should specify she means A spoon. Not TO spoon." Our band teacher says okay because that would've been inappropriate as the rest of us are just laughing hysterically. He goes into his office finds a metal spoon, and I ask if he has any plastic spoons instead. I wanted to be able to throw away the spoon when I was done. He has to open another room and gets me a plastic spoon. After that I eat the last bit of what's left of my Happiness in a Jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment