Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Trip Down Memory Lane

When I was about five years old, I was an evil child. Now you might think at five years old you can't be that evil, but I was. I had good reason for the evil things I did. My brother is seven years older than, and back then he was merciless. He loved animals though and had a fish tank. So I decided to take out my anger with my brother on his fish. Every week or so I would take his fish net and catch a couple of fish. I would then put a fish on his bookshelf or flush it down the toilet. In the meantime my mom kept yelling at my brother for not taking care of his fish, because she thought his fish were eating each other. After a couple months my brother finally caught me one day with his fish net and fish in it. He proceeded to chase me down the hall as I screamed. My mom gave me a talking to later but that didn't stop me from getting back at him with something else.
My brother has to wear contacts and kept them on a table in the dining room so he could put them in while he was on his way out. One day no one was paying any attention to me, and I was alone in the dining room. At this point I knew exactly what to do. I picked up my brother's contacts and unscrewed the lids. I took the hairspray and sprayed it into my brother's contacts.
The next morning we were getting ready for school, and my brother was about ready to put his contacts in. I sat there waiting eagerly. He took out the first contact, opened his eyelid, and put it in. He yelled out in pain, and I began to snicker and run away. My mom caught me before I got away and asked me what I'd done. I told her, and I received another talking to.

No comments:

Post a Comment