Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Kolds and Kardashians

My dad contracted a cold on Monday, and all that night he had fever dreams. He was feeling worse yesterday. I came home early yesterday, because my last period of the day ends at 1:15. When I came home I talked to my dad like always do. Yesterday, he tells me, "I thought I had cancer, but I beat it already." I tell him that's good to know. He later was on the phone with his girlfriend, and he says to her, "I thought I had cancer today, but I'm pretty sure I have the zombie virus."  He turned on the T.V. after this and puts the Kardashians. He watched one time when he had a very painful migraine. Fortunately, he changed the channel to something other than the Kardashians. We ended up watching a movie about a kid in middle school during the 60's. Of course, my dad fell asleep during it, so he didn't watch very much of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment