Thursday, January 9, 2014

Daily Life

Things are going pretty well for me right now. I'm feeling confident in my abilities to do well in my classes. I've been looking for colleges and have found quite a few I'm interested in. I for once don't feel totally swamped. It could be though that my teachers are easing us back into school, but I still had quite a bit of free time this week that I could do more work if necessary. I'm now an official math tutor starting Monday. Josh is finding new jobs and has stayed clear of the living room the past couple of days due to his bad mood. I don't care what mood he's in as long as he leaves me alone. He left tonight for more interviews without even saying good-bye. According to my dad his mood is because of medical bills but that shouldn't really bother him that much. Last time I talked to Josh we got into an argument about gays. His opinions at times seem so irrational and unethical to me. I don't understand him. He doesn't seem to know how to enjoy life without getting high or drunk, and I pity him for that. It would be difficult to live like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment