Thursday, January 16, 2014

Feeling Trapped

My mom recently asked me to go over to house and since then I've been there. Tomorrow, I'm supposed to go over there again, but I really don't want to. I had tried to get out of it by saying Josh didn't want me to go which was true until she talked to him about it. She has her heart set on having a "family dinner." I'd hardly call us a family. Brandon isn't even going to be there. Also Josh is a complete jerk who is unhappy with himself; therefore he puts others down to feel better. Unfortunately, I'm his closest and pretty much only target. It's even worse when Brandon is here. Then they gain up on me telling me basically how obnoxious and worthless I am. It's a real nice feeling to come home to everyday, getting told how you don't know anything and pretty much never will. It's also nice being trapped by your mother. She guilt trips you into coming over to her house. I dislike going over there very, very, very much, but I don't know how to tell her no. She's so overwhelmingly pathetic that you can't stop yourself from saying yes. It's sad honestly. I don't know how she got that way, but she's been like that for years. What it all comes down to is that I can't wait to be free of all these people. I can guarantee the only person I'll to talk to voluntarily when I leave is my dad. He's the only one who doesn't seem to what to trap me.

No comments:

Post a Comment