Sunday, January 5, 2014

A New Year

It's a new year, and of course everyone has their new year's resolutions, but I don't. I've never really had a new year's resolution. I went to my mom's house the other night. Things went well, but we'll see how long that lasts. She was already telling me to put my music on YouTube, but I don't want to. YouTube is for people who just want to get famous and fast. I don't want that. I just want a career in music doing as well as I please. At least my nephew was there and his mom so I didn't have to be there alone with her. I find it ironic though that she says she hasn't any money, but yet she's remodeled her entire kitchen. When I first got to her house she had people working on it. She has all new appliances, cabinets, everything. There isn't a single thing in her kitchen that was there before except the floor. She even bought new kitchen utensil crap. I'm not really sure what to call it all, but either way she has money from somewhere. She also told me to not be a stranger even though the last time I went to her house she told me she wanted nothing to do with me. I can't make any sense of what she wants from me, and I really don't care to know. I'm supposed to go over to her house next weekend, and I'm not really looking forward to it especially since she brought it up at last five times at her house. She also texted me about next weekend yesterday. I just want to be left alone, but instead I have to suffer through it all. I'm always so scared when I go there. I can't help it. She terrifies me. I really wish I wasn't part of this particular family. The only person I can handle is my dad. Everyone else drives me nuts always telling me what I am without considering that they are the same thing or even worse. I'm sick of them all thinking they are so much better than me. Your family is supposed to be your support system but mine isn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment