Friday, January 24, 2014

Jerks

Apparently, my dad didn't know I still get picked on. He knew I did when I was younger and went to a different school. I suppose he thought it all stopped when we moved, but it didn't. He kept asking me who it was, and I told him it was pointless because he doesn't know them anyways. He also told me to call them effing Nazis, but I think that's extreme. I can understand though why he would say that. I am his daughter after all and doesn't want anything to happen to me. He probably finds it offensive that people could find something mean to say about me, but they do. It hasn't really bothered me much in a couple years, but today was more than I could handle. I don't even do anything and yet people seem to be able to say to my face that they don't like me or if it was acceptable that I'd be dead. It gets rough to hear stuff like that when all I do is sit awkwardly while they talk to our mutual friends. It's not like I force myself in the conversation. I just sit patiently and listen. If someone says something to me I answer but that's it. I don't see how anyone could dislike me for that. Oh well it's the weekend and Josh isn't here so I have a break from it all for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment