Monday, December 30, 2013

December

My brother bought a rifle the other day on our way home from the beach. We went out a couple days ago to shoot his rifle, shotgun, and revolver. He gave me the rifle to shoot first which turned out to be a bad idea considering he didn't tell me how to shoot one beforehand. I ended up having a sore arm up until today. After shooting the rifle once I was too scared to shoot it again, so instead I shot the revolver for a little bit. Later, after summoning up enough courage I shot the shotgun and that was just fine. He finally told me I had to keep the butt of the gun in my shoulder and act like it was part of  my body. Knowing this I didn't feel the kick hardly at all that time. It was completely painless unlike the rifle.
 Josh is currently out shooting his rifle again, and I am waiting to go to a movie with a friend. We're going to go see Frozen. I'm almost positive Frozen won't be nearly as good as Inside Llewyn Davis, but it's something to do. It's nice to go see an animated movie once in a while even though I am a teenager. Animated movies have some content intended for people over twelve years old. If there wasn't most parents would be completely bored watching all these movies with their kids. One of my favorite movies is an animated movie which of course would be Fantastic Mr. Fox. I love that movie so much. It's a hilarious movie, and yet it's such an odd story that it's perfect. Most people I know haven't seen Fantastic Mr. Fox which I don't blame them, because before I saw it I thought it was going to be a lame movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment