Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Eve

I had a pretty relaxing day, today. I walked on the beach, ate a bunch of food, and opened presents(one of my brothers' is leaving tomorrow). My dad bought me an acoustic electric guitar for Christmas. The best present I've ever receive without knowing I was getting it beforehand. He made me think for a few minutes that he'd only gotten me socks, but he decided that was a little considering my grandma hadn't given me a card with money in it even though she'd given ten bucks to my one-year old nephew and twenty bucks each to my brothers. Also Brandon didn't get me a present either, so my presents had consisted of socks, a t-shirt, and a toothbrush. I know Christmas isn't about receiving presents, but I did give everybody presents and ones that they actually needed/really wanted unlike most years. Before my dad gave me my guitar Brandon said, "Now, I really feel bad all Stacy got was socks." Once I opened my guitar I was really happy, because I've been wanting an acoustic electric for a long time. It's a really nice one despite the fact it's electric too. All in all today was a good day even if I ate way too much food.

No comments:

Post a Comment