Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Cold Weather

The cold weather is a blessing and a curse. I've a two hour delay for every day of the school week so far including tomorrow. On the down side I don't like it being so cold. I'm excited for the end of this week because that means I will have two free periods again. My psychology class will be over Thursday and I'll never have to leave during the school day again unless I want to.
Yesterday, my brother locked me in my room and said, "You're not a wizard, Harry." I was stuck in there for only five minutes until my dad came upstairs. He let me out of my room and told my brother that it was a fire hazard.
My life hasn't been too exciting lately just really busy getting ready for all of my Christmas concerts I'm playing in. I've already had two of my Christmas concerts and I have four more to go. I've never had so many concerts to play in for one month before. I may potentially have more opportunities to play, but it all depends on if the lady emails me back. My dad saw an ad in the paper for a female guitarist who could sing and that would be me. Unfortunately, she was looking for someone between the ages of 21 and 40, but I still emailed her anyways. Now I'm just waiting for a response. I should hope she would respond even if she found someone else. I really hope I do get an email back, because I want to get more practice being up on stage before I go to college.

No comments:

Post a Comment