Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thanksgiving Break

My Thanksgiving Break was sure not what I was expecting. I spent one full day at my house and that was one Wednesday. Today I am at my house, but I didn't get home until about 11:30. On Thanksgiving day I went to my grandma's like I do every year. My nephew was there, but I didn't get to see him much, because everyone else wanted to see him. My brother seems to think I need to talk more during these family events, but I don't have anything to discuss with my family members. I don't really have much in common with most of them. I'm kind of a black sheep of the family. It was funny though, because my aunt said everyone had either blue or brown eyes. I don't. I have hazel eyes, and I'm the only one who doesn't have blue or brown eyes. I'm also the only female that doesn't look like a little boy. I'm not saying that I'm the only good looking one, because I'm not. I just have a very different body type compared to everyone else. I don't have a boxy figure and weigh a hundred pounds. I'm not fat though either, I actually look like eat food unlike everyone else. I probably weigh about twenty pounds more than my cousin, and she's about an inch or two taller than me. It is almost like I'm adopted, but the only thing that assures me I'm not is that I'm tall, have long, skinny limbs, and high cheekbones. Other than that I look nothing like my cousins or siblings.
My brother and I spent the night at my grandma's in order to go to Black Friday to get suits for Josh. Where I live we don't have any nice clothing stores so if you want to look like decent you have to drive an hour and a half away. The same day as Black Friday we had to go down to where Josh's apartment is to get his stuff, because he's moving. He doesn't have a new place yet, but he will hopefully soon enough. I have spent in total this break somewhere around 13 hours in the car, possibly more I'm not really sure. I'm not ready for school at all tomorrow, but I have no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment