Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Family or Foe

My brother, Josh has been here since the day before Halloween, so that makes it a total of eight weeks tomorrow. Last Friday, he got drunk and made me mad since then he hasn't really talked to me. I guess it's because he thought he was being funny on Friday, but he wasn't. He always thinks he's being funny when in reality he's being a complete asshole. I always feel bad though, because he doesn't think he didn't do anything. It's almost like he's a child. I don't know what to do about it, because my dad thinks there's a possibility of him being here still in February. I don't think I can handle him being here that long. He is driving me nuts. He won't leave me alone when I ask, he keeps going through my phone, he keeps making fun of me, and my friends. It wouldn't be so bad if he wasn't here all the time. He doesn't have anything to do here so all he does is sit in the house all day. The fact that I can hardly get along with anyone in my family makes me wonder if I have something wrong with me. If I do not a single soul has had enough guts to point it out to me. I wish someone would tell me why I don't have the ability get along with the people who are supposed to be the closest to me?? I can't wait until I go to college. I just want to get away from my family. I know that sounds like every typical teen, but the difference is I really try to get along with my family. They just seem to think that my life is theirs to control. They always tell me what classes I should take, what college I should go to, what career I should choose, and they don't think I can do anything with music. Not all of this applies to everyone in my family, but when you combine all of them this is the list I get. I feel as if I can never get a break from someone telling me how I should live my life. I just want to be me, and they don't want to let me. At times it feels like my biggest enemy is my family and to me that just doesn't seem right. These are the people who are supposed to be supportive and help me, but they do the exact opposite. They just argue about what my life should be like without even considering what I want. It doesn't seem to matter what I want. This is why I need to move away.

No comments:

Post a Comment