Sunday, February 9, 2014

Snow

The weather here is too cold for me. I wish it would just warm up already. At least it's snowy enough that we probably won't have school tomorrow. I know we have at least ten inches of snow but that was yesterday morning so there's more than that now I'm sure. Everyone is out sledding or enjoying the snow, but I am inside. Even if I wanted to go out in the snow I wouldn't be able to. I don't have any snow boots or gloves or anything like that, because it rarely snow this much here. We usually get one or two inches every year occasionally five but not more than that. Every several years though we get an exorbitant amount of snow. I used to like it when it snowed this much but that was when I was little so of course I loved the snow. Now I wish I was somewhere nice and warm or just warmer than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment