Friday, June 16, 2017

Practice Room Crush Part II

After that first encounter, it was awhile before we actually had another brief encounter again. However, I did see him looking in my practice room once or twice after that although one time I couldn't be certain because I had my reading glasses on, and I couldn't tell who it was. Anyways, one day, I was walking out of the bathroom, and I as I turned the corner there was David walking in front of me headed straight for the practice rooms. As he's rounding the next corner to the door to the practice rooms, he turns to smile at me, fortunately, I managed to give him a little smile back. I hear the beep of the door as he swipes his key card to unlock it, but I'm still not in view of the door. As I round the corner, I expect to see the door closing behind David, but instead he's standing there waiting for me holding the door open. I was surprised because most guys don't even bother to hold the door open for me let alone wait for me. Although, as I walked past him I couldn't look at him because I was panicking too much, but I did say thank you, and he grunted at me. He actually grunted at me, and I kind of felt better about my awkwardness after that. I go to my practice room without looking back at him or anything because I was still panicking too much, and once I'm safely in my practice room I notice in the mirror that there is a giant rip in my tights trailing up the back of my thigh with only a small fraction of the rip covered by my mini skirt. It was then that I realize he was probably checking out my ass the entire time, and he had to have noticed the rip in my tights. I had to admit it kind of looked sexy I just hope he thought so too instead of thinking I was too poor to buy new tights.
Before this took place, I saw Creed on my way to my violin lesson one morning, but I ended up staring at him because I wasn't sure if it was him or not since I am terrible at recognizing people. He at first was avoided eye contact with but then he finally looked at me and saw me staring. He was at least polite enough to give me a forced smile, and then I felt weird for staring at him. I saw him one more time after that while walking to my lesson but luckily that was it. Although the strangest thing is yet to come because one day I went to my astronomy class. We had a test that day, and I walk in, and there is Creed sitting right by the door. That was the one and only time I ever saw him in that class, and I still can't make any sense out of why he would have been there for one test and one test only when he wasn't even in the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment