Tuesday, September 29, 2015

So It Begins

Today was my second day of college classes. I feel completely exhausted. I have to get up every morning around 7:15 to get to class at 8, and it's been kicking my ass already after two days. At least Friday I get to sleep in a little bit. I won't have class until 9:30 that day, but I do have to work. I also have to work on Saturday at 10:30. I might have to start napping, but I doubt that will help me fall asleep at night which is what I've been having problems with lately. I don't know why I have to have random bouts of insomnia at the worst possible times in my life. I hate it.
I had to audition yesterday for the orchestra, and I totally bombed it. I honestly can't believe how badly I played. I have never played that song so poorly since I learned it. Even with how terrible it was, I'm still being allowed to play in the orchestra for now. Who knows how long that will last, but I guess I'll just have to make the most of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment