Sunday, September 6, 2015

Dognapper

Yesterday, I was at work when my mom texted me saying, "Are you missing a dog?" I had no idea if I was so I told her that. Apparently, my dog Tweakers "ran away" to my mom's house even though he has never done that, ever. He hasn't been to her house in her three years, and he never leaves my house to begin with. She asked me what to do with him, and I told her to drop him off at my house but she wouldn't because no one was home. So she decided to take him with her, but didn't tell me when she was going to be back or where she was going with my dog. I tried texting her quite a few times, and when I got home at around nine I tried calling her. I called her about five times before she answered at 10:30 and said she'd be in town in ten minutes. She drops him and tries to be friendly with me and makes an attempt at joking with me. She even ended up petting my other dog, P-Knut. Her reason for why he was able to run away to her house was she has recently been walking to the middle school which is at the end of the block from my house. She thinks he picked up her scent from there and followed it back to her house. Tweakers can't even smell a dog treat placed a foot in front of his nose. As she was leaving she said she thinks he wants to live with her when I leave for college which will never ever happen. She honestly is started to freak me out because the night before she dognapped Tweakers she sent me all these emails about how much she loves me with a link to the song, "The Wind Beneath My Wings," by Bette Midler. Her last email asked me what she needed to do to prove how much she loves me and asked if she needed to cut off her arm. Right now my dad is on vacation so I'm home alone for a whole week, and after yesterday it felt like an invasion of privacy. I don't feel like I can't get away from her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment