Saturday, September 19, 2015

Move-in Day

So I am now officially in my dorm room and everything. I have a key, and my card that let's me in every building. I'm here early though so I haven't really met anyone yet. Just a few other girls on my floor. My roommate isn't even here yet. Tomorrow I have orientation for my job, and Thursday is when regular freshmen orientation starts. My room is right across the hall from the bathroom which is okay I guess. At least everybody has to walk past my room at some point in the day. I have all my stuff put away and my bed is made. My clothes fit in three drawers. I didn't even put my clothes in the dresser. I just used the drawers attached to my closet. My actual dresser is being used to hold things like my towels and sheets and some books and cosmetics. I have quite a bit of space left over so if I happen to get more things I have somewhere to put them. The only concern I have is my laundry basket. It doesn't fit under my bed or really anywhere out of the way which kind of sucks but oh well I'll live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment