Monday, September 14, 2015

Last Week

Well, I have four full days left of being home. Friday will be my last day here because I'll be leaving early, early Saturday morning. I'm not packed up all the way, but I will be by Saturday for sure. I still have a few things left to do while I'm still here like getting an eye exam tomorrow. My doctor said I might have problems with close up vision. My dad came home today after being gone for over a week. We went to the gym tonight, and when we got back there was a kitty cat outside all by himself. We haven't ever seen this kitty before so we put our dogs in the backyard and brought the kitty cat inside. We let the kitty cat walk around the house while the dogs were barking outside. He meowed a few times so we opened the front door to see if the kitty wanted back outside. He stayed in the doorway for a few minutes before stepping outside. We decided if the kitty is still around tomorrow we're gonna keep him. I told my dad that most kitties are allowed in apartments instead of dogs. So I guess we might end up with a new kitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment