Friday, May 8, 2015

iWorld

My dad came home today and said, "Are you sure you're going to graduate?" I said yes with a puzzled look because I wasn't entirely sure what he was getting at with this question. I thought it might have to do with skipping school today, but I don't really have any classes to go to on Friday anymore since I took my AP exam. He asked this same question multiple times until finally he entered the house with a rectangular cardboard box. My new laptop had already come, and I was able to open it before I graduated. It's a Macbook Pro, so I'll be able to fit in with all the other college kids in Seattle. I have a complete iWorld now. I have an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, and a Macbook. I'm such a cool kid. Not. I wish having Apple products alone was enough to make me cool, but alas in this world it requires much more than that. Oh well, I'll keep on being a looooooser. I've come to terms with it by now. Besides I'm not a loser just socially awkward.

No comments:

Post a Comment