Monday, June 22, 2015

Father's Day Weekend

The past weekend was kind of crazy. My brother Josh was in a car accident. The cop said he was lucky to be alive. He didn't have many injuries either just some cuts on his head, but he is very lucky that's all that happened to him. I'm glad he's okay. My dad and Brandon took him to the hospital on Saturday since Josh wouldn't go Friday night after the accident. The doctor couldn't do much for the cut on his head because most of the skin of the dead by the time he got there. I think he's going to see a surgeon to see if he can do something about it so he doesn't end up with a massive scar. It wasn't exactly a great start to Father's Day weekend for my dad, but I think Father's Day, itself, was a good day for my dad. Today was a bad day for my dad though. A shipment worth about $9000 has been lost so that doesn't bode well for the company neither do other certain aspects I don't know much about. I don't think my dad is going to be able to put much money towards my college tuition which is fine I never really expected him to anyways, but I also expected to have more financial aid and stuff like that. I don't know what I'm going to do at this point. I suppose I'll just starve through college. 

No comments:

Post a Comment