Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Detonator Yellow

TODAY WAS MY LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! I NEVER EVER HAVE TO GO BACK, except for graduation. The day I get to leave this town is the closest it's ever been, and I cannot wait! Of course, I will still return home during breaks and such, but I will not have to live here full time ever again. I am no longer a high school student. This is what I have been waiting for, since I was about 8 years old. Now the only thing I have to wait for today is for my dad to get home, so we can go eat. I'm so hungry right now, and I am not entirely sure why since I had donuts during school today, but I guess that was four hours ago.
My dad bought a new car over the weekend to replace the Xterra that he gave away because of the whole tires not staying on the car. The guy he gave it to didn't seem to mind that there has been two incidents where the tires have not stayed on the car like a normal operating vehicle. He said he just wanted something to drive to the grocery store, so it wouldn't be a complete disaster if the tire falls off as he's going 25 miles an hour. My dad ended up buying a Jeep Wrangler this time. The color of the new vehicle is called, "Detonator Yellow." The other night my dad was talking about the color of the car and ended up saying something about Jesus along the lines of, "Jesus has blue eyes and six pack abs." I said," And 'Detonator Yellow' hair," because my dad always says that the baby Jesus had blue eyes and blonde hair due to the line in the movie, "Talladega Nights."

No comments:

Post a Comment