Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Morning Dog Sickness

It's week two of my summer vacation. I have attempted to clean my room twice, and it still looks roughly the same it did before I started to clean it. Although now I have put my winter clothes in a suitcase because I'm not going to need them until I go to college in the fall. It hasn't really hit me yet that I'm going to college. Probably has something to do with the fact that I'm still not sure how I'm going to even pay for it.
Yesterday morning my wonderful dog that I love dearly threw up all over my bed. It would have been better if she had been sleeping at the foot of the bed, but she was sleeping right by my head. I ended up laying in it. I woke up at 4:00 AM to this splendid surprise. I had to wash her off as well as myself, and I had to put my sheets in the washer and throw away my pillow. I was supposed to get another pillow when I was at the store today, but I forgot as well as the Thank you cards I need to send out to everyone who gave me money for graduating. I tried to fall asleep on the couch after this whole fiasco, but my other delightful pet would not stop barking at whatever was going on outside. After my dad woke up did we discover that there was actually something not quite right with my dog that threw up everywhere. She couldn't walk straight, it was like she was drunk. It was kind of funny to watch try to run up the stairs. Since we had to go to work, my dad had Brandon and his girlfriend make sure she was alright and take her to the vet to get some fluids. She was much better when we picked her up later that day. My mom called me yesterday to figure out what time for dinner on Thursday. She clearly doesn't realize that the purpose of texting is so you don't have to make a phone call for simple little things like that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment