Saturday, June 6, 2015

Graduation Day

Guess what? I finally graduated. "High school, how'd you do it?" The real question is how'd I manage not to majorly injure someone in the four years I was crowded in with a too small school for the amount of people that were in it. The building reached its maximum capacity every year. I don't feel any different just relieved that it's finally over. My mom did end up coming to the ceremony I was slightly surprised she did. She'd told me a few months back she might not come, so I wasn't entirely sure what to expect. I didn't go on my class trip which is perfectly fine with me I didn't really want to be stuck with those people for over 12 hours that's so extremely suffocating to me that I think I would have gone insane. Especially since they were going somewhere that was extremely boring. The only thing to do was swim, and I have too many self esteem issues to be seen in a swim suit in front of those people.
I did wind up with a total of about $385 from various people in the community and my family. I also received a set of luggage as well as a coffeemaker with coffee. I did better than I was expecting in the gift department of graduation. I haven't gotten my pillowcases from my aunt, but she'll probably give them to me during family rafting weekend. I know she's made them because she asked me what my school colors were, and everyone else has gotten the same thing from her. It will be nice to not have to wash my pillowcases that often. Plus she always gets cool fabric that has to do with your interests. They are always very thoughtful. So now the only things I'm going to need are a rain jacket, sheets, bedding, and towels. Also don't forget I need to somehow magically cover the rest of my tuition for the next four years. 

No comments:

Post a Comment