Monday, January 11, 2016

Vomit and Video Games

Yesterday, my grandma emailed at 2:30 in the morning. I guess I know where I get my insomnia, it must run in the family. She asked me if I had just cashed a check that she had given me in 2010. I told her I had because I just found it in my room when I was cleaning it. I found it before I left for college, but I didn't cash until Christmas Break.
Last Friday, my friend and I were downtown waiting for the bus to get back to campus. While we were standing there this guy runs past us to throw up in the street right in front of us. It was probably the grossest thing ever. My friend said he was drunk because she could smell the booze on his breath. I was lucky enough to not get a whiff that awful scent. Once we got on the bus though, it was packed, probably because it was around 5, so everyone was just getting off work. Although we passed this bar, and it was already full of people at about 4:30. We passed Key Arena, and I caught a glimpse of the new site for KEXP. I'm so excited for it. I'm going to go there once it's finished.
All weekend I ended up playing Super Smash Bros a lot. We played for 3 hours on Friday and Saturday we played it again as well as Game and Wario which was a lot more fun than I was expecting. On Sunday we played Super Smash Bros again. I also played League of Legends Saturday. I was about to go to bed when my friend snapchatted me and asked me to play one game with her and her boyfriend. I sucked miserably, but I haven't played it that much, and I was super tired, and my mouse wasn't working. I have multiple reasonable excuses as to why I suck at video games.

No comments:

Post a Comment