Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nerds Don't Need Sleep

It's only Wednesday, and I keep thinking it's the end of the week. I'm so tired I could fall asleep right now, and it's not even 6:30... I keep waking up in the middle of the night thinking it's time for me to get up for class because I'm afraid I'm going to sleep through my class. I used to do that all the time in high school. I would set two alarms, but I don't want to wake up my roommate. I think I need to chill out a little, but I can't help it. I know nothing extremely awful would if I missed class once, but I'm still too terrified to risk it. That's how much of a nerd I am sometimes.
Also lately, I feel sick to my stomach all the time. I honestly think it's the food here because I never feel this sick at home. Our cafeteria is making me want to die. I can't sleep or eat like a normal person right or even socialize. The only thing I can do is my homework, and only after much procrastination. I should be writing a reflection right now, but I'm avoiding by blogging instead. At least my dad is coming this weekend so at least I have something to look forward to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment