Friday, January 15, 2016

Palehound

Today, I had a good day. I went to work for only an hour. I got up and went to Music Theory today because we're not having it on Monday. My class that I normally have was cancelled today, so after Music Theory I went back to bed, and then went to work afterwards. A group of my friends and I went to Petco and Fred Meyer's. I navigated us from Petco to Fred Meyer's and then back to campus. It wasn't really that hard because I have a secret app that I didn't tell them about. We also played Super Smash Bros again tonight. We've been quite frequently, and I won most of the time tonight only because Daniel wasn't playing.
Tomorrow my one friend and I are going to get Mexican food after I'm done with work which I'm kind of excite about. I get to eat something from off campus. I don't really like having to eat on campus all the time. The food gets really repetitive, really fast. I can't wait until next year when I don't have to have a meal plan or have to live on campus.
I also recently discovered this band called, Palehound, not a huge fan of the name, but Ellen Kempner is pretty fucking awesome. I love her guitar playing, it's amazing! Also her songs are funny. I can't wait for her to come to Seattle. I think my friend and I are gonna go to her concert. I'm pretty excited because it will be the first concert I've been to in awhile besides the orchestra concert, and the ones we have here on campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment