Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Dressember

Well, it's dead week. I've never heard of dead week before this week, but I get why it's called that. I'm so tired and want the quarter to be over with already. I get to go home next week. I'm pretty excited to take the train. Also, I'm going to get new strings on my violin which I'm very happy about it. This past week my strings have fallen completely out of place, so I think I need new strings or either that my violin is messed up. I'm hoping I just need new strings. I went and got my boot back today. The new zipper works quite nicely. I'm so happy I finally have my boots again. I missed my Dr. Marten's so much these past few weeks.
I have my last class of Aural Skills tomorrow until next quarter that is. I'm so happy that I have month off from that class. I don't like it at all. I only have one final really which is in Music Theory, but I think it will be fairly easy. I've gotten all A's on the quizzes, so I think I'll be fine for the test. For my other final I just have to do a group presentation which I hope we'll have finished by Tuesday. GAH, I JUST WANT THIS WEEK TO BE OVER.
Also, I have a friend participating in Dressember this month. She's wearing a dress every day of the month to help raise awareness about human trafficking. It's also a fundraiser. She has a page at https://support.dressemberfoundation.org/fundraise?fcid=570189
If you can I hope you will donate because it's for a really great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment