Friday, November 27, 2015

Home Sweet Home

I'm home now for the weekend which is nicer than I was expecting. Yesterday my cousin and I drove down to my grandma's house for Thanksgiving dinner. We ended up getting stuck in a huge traffic jam because there was a really bad accident on the freeway. My cousin had to pee right before we got stuck in the traffic jam, and he had to wait at least a half an hour before we were able to get to the exit. Then there was a line at the bathroom because of the traffic jam. Thankfully, my dad managed to delay dinner until we got there, so I was able to eat real food instead of cafeteria food.
When I got home last night my dogs were so happy to see me, and I was equally happy to see them. It was kind of strange being here at first because my dad's girlfriend has now moved in so everything's changed. The house is actually kind of homey now which is nice. It's way better than what it used to be when it was just my dad and me here. They even now have what my dad calls, "the parlor" basically it's a second living room in the basement. It's nicer than the upstairs living room. I'm currently in the parlor watching Veep because I don't want to do anything right now. Also I don't have a clean clothes so I'm waiting until my laundry is done before I actually do anything today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment