Thursday, November 5, 2015

The Holidays are Here... Again

My Halloween was pretty interesting. First of all, I didn't really do anything for the day of Halloween, but I did the day before Halloween. All the campus Halloween stuff was the Friday before so my friends and I dressed up on Friday and went to the dance for the costume contest and the haunted house. I wasn't originally going to dress up, but I changed my mind after I saw how many other people were dressing up. I decided to go as "blackmail," which meant I dressed all in black and taped envelopes to myself. I had quite a few people ask me what I was since it wasn't very obvious. A cute guy that I've never talked to before asked me what I was because he thought I was someone else. So my only conversation with one of the guys I actually find attractive on campus was to tell him I had dressed up as blackmail. I have no idea how things like this happen to me.
Also I had to talk to my dad yesterday about how I'm getting home for Thanksgiving because last month he had changed his mind from the original plan. It turns out we're sticking with the original plan after much deliberation through text message. I'm getting a ride to my grandma's house from cousin. For some reason my dad had decided that he didn't like that idea until my grandma said my cousin was going to give me a ride to her house. He also went on to tell me that my dog ran away after he bought her a bed fit for Lady Gaga's dog, and that my dog shows no gratitude. After that he said he put the little boy who was running off with her in our creepy neighbor's trunk. And I said that seemed harsh, and he agreed and said he had seemed like a nice little boy too. Just in case no one caught on he was being completely sarcastic about the whole scenario. 

No comments:

Post a Comment