Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Beta Anxiety

I got a package in the mail today from my mom. She told me she was sending me one after this weekend when she assessed my belongings in my room. Apparently, I was lacking certain items she thought I needed even though I was just fine with what I had. She sent me a rice cooker without even asking if we could have them in our rooms, and we can't. I guess I can just save it until next year for when I get an apartment.
Also,  I'm sort of questioning my decision to be a music major or even why I came to college in the first place. Don't get me wrong I love it here, but on one hand I'm exhausted all the time, and half the time I feel sick to my stomach due to anxiety. I think I love the people I've met here and that I'm no longer at home anymore. There's so much required that nobody tells you about before you go to college. All this other stuff you have to do besides homework, classes, and getting a job. Right now I'm looking forward to Thanksgiving and Christmas Break. I don't want to go home, I just want a break. I want to get some decent sleep and have a normal day where my stomach doesn't churn.
On a happier note, my friend Natasha got a beta fish for her room. She named it, Dragon. It's red and very pretty. A guy from the first floor got two betas as well. Both of his betas are the same tank with a divider though. The lady at Petco said the divider could potentially fall down. Natasha and I are expecting his fish to die any day now because of how small the tank is, and the fact that the divider could fall down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment