Sunday, December 6, 2015

Facebook Cred

This week is finals week, surprisingly I'm not that nervous for it. Instead I've been obsessing over a new album discovering, Carry the Ghost by Noah Gundersen. I freaking love this album right. Selfish Art is probably my favorite song on it, and currently my favorite song. I don't really wanna listen to anything else right now. I've been trying to get my dad to listen this album, but he hasn't yet. I want someone to talk to about it, but hopefully he'll listen to it by the time I get home this Wednesday. Also, another cool thing that happened music related is my dad bought tickets to go see Bruce Springsteen!! I can't wait! It's going to be the best thing ever! The concert is the Sunday before my finals for next quarter, and I won't be getting back until Monday, but I have only two finals on that Tuesday and Wednesday, so it shouldn't really interfere. Besides it's totally worth it to go see Springsteen in concert. This could be my only chance since he's getting to be kind of old. I mean I know the guy is extremely energetic, but how much longer can he maintain that? So I might as well go see him now.
Yesterday, my dad sent me a picture of him holding the orange kitty on a street, and I said that the orange kitty was so cute. My dad texted back, "Nice smile dad. Lol," to which I responded "that too." I later posted the picture on Facebook, and he texted me saying, "Wow Stacy. Thanks for the Facebook notoriety." I told him if we were friends I could have tagged him, and he said that wouldn't be a good idea. So I said jokingly, "Why won't my parents be friends with me?!" He then got out his laptop and added me as friend as well as his girlfriend. He said he had to build up his Facebook cred.  

No comments:

Post a Comment