Sunday, December 27, 2015

Clueless Christmas

My Christmas was actually really good. I think it's one of the firsts where pretty much everything has gone really well. No fights which is a miracle considering we were all in a house together for four days. I got a lot of cool stuff for Christmas: Noise cancelling headphones, Sad Ghost Club sweater, Everclear T-shirt, socks, Itunes gift card, jewelry, and neck pillow. We played tons of Skee Ball and got lots of tickets for prizes. My nephew came with us to the coast as well. He was pretty well behaved, and he's so cute anymore. He's started talking more, and Brandon actually let me watch him for a little bit while he and his girlfriend were busy doing other things. Out of everyone in my family I do see him the most besides Brandon. My dad made a few comments about wanting another grandkid, but I have no fucking clue where the second one is coming from. Josh would be the next sibling to have a kid, and he doesn't even have a girlfriend, so I guess it's just up to Brandon. I am definitely not having a kid any time soon. It will probably be another ten years before I even consider having a kid.
One unusual thing that happened on Christmas was I was allowed to drink. My grandma let me have a mamosa for breakfast because everyone was having, and my dad let me have a Spanish Coffee. I also took sips of Josh's wine when no one was looking. Also on the way home my dad had me drive for a little bit which hardly ever happens unless it's on a road I've driven before. I guess this means I'm growing up, and my family is starting to accept. The only thing is I'm not sure I'm as ready as I've been saying. I'm terrified because I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment