Saturday, December 12, 2015

Company Christmas Party

I've been home for about three days now. I got home Wednesday night by train. Actually, I got a half hour away from home by train, and my dad drove me the rest of the way. The first thing we did was eat at my favorite Mexican restaurant in town. It was the first time I've had real Mexican food for three months which honestly has been kind of brutal for me. Even though I'm not Mexican, I grew up eating a lot of Mexican food. After that we went home, and I didn't really do anything until the next day. I got my haircut, deposited some money, visited my friend, and bought a pack of razors because I accidentally left mine in my dorm. It was all so exciting I could barely contain myself. Haha.
Today, we had the first company Christmas Party which involved eight people, most of them related to me or dating some related to me. It was a very long party where everyone was allowed to drink besides me, but we had lots of good food which made me very happy. I'm going to work tomorrow though because I don't really have anything else to do with my time, and I figured I might as well make some money while I'm home for break. 

No comments:

Post a Comment