Thursday, August 27, 2015

Coast Vacation

I just got back from the coast today. My dad and I went for four days. It was nice to get out of town for a little bit. Also the break from this insanely hot weather was nice as well. Although we are supposed to be getting some rain this weekend which I can't wait for. In fact, I'm excited to be able to go outside and not sweat after five minutes. I saw my grandma today. She gave me a set of towels for college which was for sweet of her. It's also a very nice set of towels too, I would have bought myself an inferior set. I do feel bad for my grandma though because she tries so hard to help out everyone in her family, and I think she's being stretched a little too thin at the moment. I hope that some day I can be as generous with my family as she has been.
I also hear from my mom today apparently she has a new job teaching at a public school instead of the crappy private school she was working at. That's basically the only good information I received from the exchange I had with her today.
Anyways, during our vacation my dad and I played skee ball as we normally do at the coast. This time I got a mug with my tickets instead of a bunch of candy even though I did get some candy. We also got some ice cream, and the guy who served us ice cream commented on my The Head and The Hear t-shirt which is the very first time I have had anybody say anything about it to me that actually knew who they were. I was really happy about that. My dad wanted to go fishing, but there wasn't enough water for him to fish. We went in a couple lighthouses, bookstores, and saw Ricki and The Flash, it was a good movie. We also went to the aquarium and this marine science center. All in all it was an awesome trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment