Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Things to Come

I finally received my housing assignment for the upcoming school year. I was getting worried that I was going to get one, and that I'd end up in a crappy room with an obnoxious roommate. I had many worries about roommate actually some of which were, that she'd be like the roommate from Pitch Perfect, she'd want to do plan our outfits together, want to braid my hair and talk about boys, or have crappy music tastes. There are plenty more outcomes that I have in my head that could make for a terrible roommate that I suppose my roommate could have, but so far she seems pretty cool. She lives in a city which is nice because I, for one, have never lived in a city, and am pretty intimidated by the all things I don't know about cities. One of these things being I've never ridden on a bus, unless you count the school bus, but I don't. My roommate and I do so far appear to have similar tastes in music which I am very happy about it.
I also have a job in dining services, and I have to go up a few days early which I don't mind. I want to have few days to myself before everyone else gets there. I don't really know yet what food place I'll be working just not the main dining hall which I'm happy about it. Instead I'll be working in either Subway, Sandella's, or one of their other retail locations. I'm getting pretty excited for the fall, but I'm very nervous at the same time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment