Friday, February 13, 2015

Too Much To Do

My audition last week went pretty well, I think. I felt it when better than I expected it too. I think I was one of the first people to audition this month. I know I was the first person that morning. I still can't believe how calm I remained throughout the whole thing. Normally, my limbs would have been shaking uncontrollably but that didn't happen at all. I did feel as if I was being bombarded with questions although that could have been because it was early in the morning, and I am not used to people actually taking an interest in my violin playing.
I have many things I should be doing right now, but I find myself very unmotivated at the moment. I had a weird day at school today. I actually socialized with more than five people. I think that's why I feel so exhausted. I was debating about going to the basketball game tonight but that would require me to put on a pair of jeans as well as leaving the house which I don't feel like doing. It would also mean putting off the things I need to get done this month that is a compelling reason to go but not compelling enough. Maybe I should drink a cup of coffee to get me to do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment