Saturday, February 28, 2015

Musician Pain

I think I have to go to the doctor. I can't live with this pain in my shoulder. If it continues like it is right now I won't ever be able to play violin. I don't understand why it's getting worse. I've been stretching and trying to do things that should strengthen it, but it just keeps hurting. When I tried practicing this morning there was sharp pain in the front of my shoulder every time I lifted my bow. I can't live without being able to play violin. I have to play.
I also still have to finish my scholarship essays. I don't know how I'm going to get all of this stuff done, but I guess I'm going to have to. I would be less stressed out right now if the pain in my shoulder would just go away because I can't play while it hurt but I don't have the time to go to a doctor and find out what's wrong with it. I can't believe this is happening to me right now. I still have one more Sinfonietta concert left over not to mention these next few months are the only ones I have left with my violin teacher. I haven't taken a lesson from anyone besides her since I started seven years ago. I don't need my shoulder to be hurting right now. It sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment