Thursday, February 5, 2015

In Need of Repair

Yesterday, I came home from school to find my dog P-Knut with a piece of bread in her mouth. After disposing of the bread both of my dogs got in a fight. I had to separate them to get them to stop. They both retreated to their own corners. It took me a couple seconds to figure out that there was blood on the ground. I looked to see which one was bleeding, and it was Tweaks. I picked him put him on the counter to try and clean him up a little bit. I couldn't really do much since it was his nose that was bleeding. After tending to him, I put both of th dogs outside. I also had to clean up all of the blood in the living room.
Today, I had a relatively productive day. I fixed my electric guitar. The wires had disconnected inside. I used a rubber band to keep the wires in place so they would remain touching the metal. It's not that great of a repair, but at least now my guitar works. I do have to adjust the wires once in awhile to get it to work.
I haven't been able to eat much lately, either because of my audition coming up. My stomach feels like it's either going to throw up or tear itself away from the rest of my body. Sometimes, I wish I had been born with a stomach that wasn't so susceptible to anxiety. My bowel movements are very susceptible to anxiety as well. I have been having massive diarrhea all week my only hope is that I don't accidentally fart in the middle of my audition although that would be kind of funny in a sad way.

No comments:

Post a Comment