Thursday, October 30, 2014

Applications

Monday night, I turned in two of my college applications. I'm happy to have that over with. The only thing I have left to do is send my transcripts, and I will be completely done. Then I'll just have to wait patiently for a reply. I'm so nervous about it. I also am waiting for a response from the video auditions I turned into an organization. I have no idea what that response will be. If I do happen to get a good reply it will hopefully include a week of working with professionals and some scholarship money. These are the only things I have to look forward to as of right now because school is irritating beyond belief, and stupid Halloween is tomorrow. I have the day off from school tomorrow so I'll probably spend most of the day practicing Wagner's Tannhauser Overture and Brahms' 2nd Symphony. I should actually be at school for lunch right now with my friend, but I don't really feel like hanging out with her today. She told me yesterday that her mom thought it would be funny if Tia invited me over while her mom was out of town and tell me that her mom had counted the amount of alcohol she had before she left. I don't really see the humor in that. I don't drink, and I probably won't drink that much when I turn 21. My brothers and my mom all drink way too much so I don't have much of a desire to be like them. I know I'll have the ability to not be like them because my dad doesn't drink that much. He occasionally has wine in the winter, and beer while he's rafting but that's it. He doesn't find that need to get drunk on a regular basis like my mom and brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment