Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lockdown Groper

The other day I was in health class when over the intercom our secretary told us it was time for a lockdown drill. Our teacher said we should hide behind the two projector screens. We did as we were told. He then proceeded to turn off the lights which left us in complete darkness since the classroom is in the basement of the school with no windows. Now this provided an awkard situation. Twenty students, male and female, pressed against each other in the dark out of sight from the teacher. Unfortunately I was packed next to two guys and a girl. One of the guys groped my sides. Now I know you might think this was an accident, but I can tell a simple brush across the side compared to a feel up of the female waist. This groping can be disguised as an attempt to tickle the female subject as a cover for what is ultimately being accomplished. I was "tickled" on both of my sides and can only assume the source from whence it came. I think it was a guy I have been conversing since the beginning of the year. He and I have two classes together and we sit next to one another in both of them. I have a sneaking suspicion that he likes me and that could make things awkard for future encounters.

No comments:

Post a Comment