Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Too Much Peopling

I don't know about the rest of the schools in the country, but my school decided to have the entire week of Thanksgiving off. Normally, we go to school Monday and Tuesday and have the rest of the week off but not this year. No, apparently, we need a whole week to spend time with our stupid families. Luckily for me, I don't have to see anyone until tomorrow. My dad said that this year we're going to stay longer than every other year. I am very disappointed to hear this.. I don't like being stuck in my grandma's house with twenty or so other people. It gets really warm really fast. Not to mention I don't really feel like stuffing my face with food for a whole day. I'm in the business of being healthier and hopefully will lose some weight. I don't want to eat so much food that will make me fat.
The good news is that I don't have to suffer through a Christmas party being held at my house. My dad and his girlfriend were planning on having a party with everyone from the office at our house. I was not excited about that because that would require me to socialize with more people. My dad said I could have helped his girlfriend make the food which probably would have been my best bet, but I still would have had to eat with everyone else. I suggested that I eat upstairs since I table could fit everyone but me. He said they would add a little card table one the end for me. Instead of doing all that it's not going to happen because the party is not going to take place. Yay for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment