Monday, December 8, 2014

2048

I was playing the game 2048 over the weekend. I often play that game when I'm bored or waiting in line. My dad noticed me playing 2048 for the first time this weekend which I found odd considering I've had the game since last school year. He kept asking to play the game on my phone, but I was in the middle of a round and didn't want to hand it over until I lost. I finally let him play, and afterwards he decided to get the game on his phone. He played 2048 all yesterday. He got up around 10:00 played the game until around 5:00 taking only a half hour break. Today, he texted me saying he put the game on his iPad, so everyone would think he was doing inventory. I told him he needs to stop playing that game or else he'd have to go to the AA meetings across the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment